Chad and I are always answering questions as to why we home school Carsyn. For us it was something we just thought we wanted. Then as Carsyn was growing we knew that our early decision to home school was the best option for Carsyn. Maybe a charter school would be good for him but right now we still feel we are doing the right thing.
We also get questions about like "what about high school diploma" or "testing" or "how do we know he's learning the right things". Well I'm going to tell you now. We prayed about the home school program we use. I've added a link to my blog so you can learn for yourself. I encourage anyone who might be having thoughts about home schooling or not happy with your current methods to please research this program. We couldn't be happier.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Home Schooling
Posted by
Carey
at
2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment