S I forgot to mention the funny thing Corbyn did when he got up this morning. Chad was in the shower and I was still laying on the air matress when Corbyn woke up. He got off the couch saying he wanted a piece of paper I thought that was a rather odd request so Chad got him some paper so then he asked for a pencil. Ok? so then he gets up to the table Chad wrote his name on the top. Corbyn did a little scribble then got down and wanted help to hang it on the fridge...LOL...I just thought it was so funny he had only been awake for seconds when he started asking for it and he isn't one to want to draw all the time. Usually only when Carsyn is. And here I though, After such a rough night last night I figured he wouldn't want to do anything today.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment